Are you looking for a pair of high-quality wireless earbuds, but don’t want to break the bank? If so, then you’ve come to the right place! We’re here to help you find the 8 best wireless earbuds under $100 that offer excellent sound quality and exceptional comfort. Whether it's for listening while studying or getting pumped up during a workout, we've got something on this list that will suit your needs. Read on as we provide our top picks for budget-friendly yet amazing-sounding wireless earbuds!
Best Wireless Earbuds Under $100
Here are the 8 best true wireless earbuds under $100 that you need to put on your list:
1. soundcore Liberty 4 NC Earbuds
The soundcore Liberty 4 NC earbuds stand out for their superior noise-canceling capabilities. With advanced ANC technology, these earbuds immerse you in your music without being disrupted by external sounds. The long battery life ensures hours of playback, while the ergonomic design guarantees a comfortable fit, a good feature for your $99.99 purchase.
With its advanced noise cancelling system, the device can reduce noise by up to 98.5%, and it has an adaptive ANC 2.0 that adapts to the ears and environment in real time. It also has 11mm drivers, Hi-Res Wireless, and LDAC technology for precise, enjoyable sound. These features nail the Liberty 4 NC to our top pick of the best budget wireless earbuds in 2024.
2. soundcore Life P3 Earbuds
The soundcore Life P3 earbuds combine affordability with impressive features. Offering customizable sound and adjustable EQ settings, they cater to various music preferences. The water-resistant build and touch controls make them perfect for an active lifestyle. The thumping sound of the Life P3 noise-canceling earbuds is produced by custom 11mm composite drivers. You can also use the app's BassUp mode to boost the bass in real-time. Getting these features for just $69.99 if you are looking for cheap wireless earbuds will surely make the purchase worth it this 2024.
3. Jabra Elite 4
At the $99.99 price point, the Jabra Elite 4 earbuds deliver a seamless blend of audio quality and comfort. With a focus on clear calls and enhanced music playback, these earbuds boast a customizable equalizer and long-lasting battery life. According to Jabra, the device has 22 hours of playtime with the charging case and can be extended to 28 hours when ANC is turned off.
Thanks to Fast Pair and Swift Pair, you can effortlessly connect your earbuds to your Android™ device or PC within seconds, eliminating any waiting or complications. Plus, the Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) feature effectively detects and eliminates unwanted background noise, allowing you to focus on what matters most. Whether you're commuting or on the move, ANC ensures a peaceful listening experience.
4. soundcore Space A40
The soundcore Space A40 earbuds offer exceptional value for their price starts at $79.99, which is one of the best affordable wireless earbuds this year. With graphene-coated drivers, they produce rich, well-defined sound. The secure fit and intuitive touch controls enhance user experience, making them a reliable choice for daily use.
Bring these noise-canceling earbuds to work or on vacation to block out conversation and interruptions. You won't need your charging cable with 50 hours of listening and 10 hours of talk time on a single charge. In addition to an outstanding battery life, we discovered that this model was comfortable and secure when worn inside the ear.
5. JBL Endurance Peak 3
Designed for fitness enthusiasts, the JBL Endurance Peak 3 earbuds combine affordability with durability. These earbuds are built to withstand sweat and water, making them ideal for intense workouts, and a good choice for those looking for $89.95. The powerful audio and ergonomic design ensure a comfortable and motivational exercise session. An IP68 rating indicates that they have been tested to withstand 30 minutes of submersion in water up to three feet. Furthermore, it is simple to start and stop music from the earbuds, and you will appreciate the up to 50 hours of playtime.
6. JLab Audio Epic Air Sport ANC
The JLab Audio Epic Air Sport ANC earbuds are designed for those seeking both active noise cancellation and solid audio performance. They're also IP66 rated, which means they are dust resistant and can get quite wet - but not submerged. Furthermore, the over-the-ear loop design is comfortable to wear even with glasses. It also offers a truly wireless experience with customizable sound profiles and an impressive 70+ hours of playtime. With just $75.00, you can surely enjoy a great product without breaking your bank this 2024.
7. JLab Go Air Pop
The JLab Go Air Pop earbuds provide an affordable entry into the wireless earbuds market. Despite their low cost starting at $25.00, they offer decent sound quality and a compact design, making them a convenient choice for casual users or as a backup option. These earbuds are 15% smaller and 40% lighter, ensuring a comfortable fit. Dual Connect allows flexible usage and built-in MEMS microphones guarantee clear calls. The earbuds let you customize your sound with EQ3 Sound and navigate effortlessly using touch controls. The device lasts up to 8 hours per charge and 32 hours with the case, making it well worth the purchase price of less than $100.
8. Skullcandy Grind Fuel
The Skullcandy Grind Fuel earbuds showcase a sleek design and impressive battery life. With rich bass and comfortable ear cups, they provide an immersive listening experience. The foldable design and convenient controls make them a great travel companion. The Grind Fuel offers 9 hours of battery life per charge, good water resistance, and even their own free-of-charge and voice assistant for just under $100, specifically starting at $79.99.
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Wireless Earbuds Under $100
When you're in the market for the best wireless earbuds under $100, there are several crucial factors to keep in mind to ensure you make an informed and satisfying purchase. Here's a detailed guide on what to consider:
- Sound Quality: The foundation of any earbud is its sound quality. Look for earbuds that offer a balanced audio profile with clear highs, rich mids, and deep lows. Read reviews and try to sample the sound, if possible, to gauge its quality across different music genres.
- Comfort and Fit: Since you'll likely be wearing these earbuds for extended periods, comfort and fit are paramount. Consider the design of the ear tips and whether the earbuds come in multiple sizes to find the most comfortable fit for your ears. A secure fit also ensures better noise isolation and audio quality.
- Battery Life: Evaluate the battery life of the earbuds and their charging case. Longer battery life means less frequent charging, ensuring uninterrupted music playback throughout the day. Keep in mind that advertised battery life may vary based on usage and other factors.
- Special Features: Wireless earbudsoften come with additional features like active noise cancellation (ANC), customizable equalizer settings, touch controls, and water or sweat resistance. Determine which features are most important to you based on your lifestyle and preferences.
- Connectivity: Check the earbuds' connectivity options, such as Bluetooth compatibility and range. A stable and reliable Bluetooth connection is essential to prevent audio dropouts during use.
- Build Quality: The durability of the earbuds impacts their lifespan. Look for earbuds made from quality materials that can withstand daily use and occasional bumps. Water or sweat resistance is especially important if you plan to use them during workouts or outdoor activities.
- Brand Reputation: Established brands often have a track record of delivering reliable products. Research the brand's reputation, read reviews from users, and consider warranties or customer support options.
- Reviews and User Feedback: Before making a purchase, read reviews and user feedback to gain insights into real-world experiences. This can help you understand any potential issues or limitations that might not be apparent from marketing materials.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Average Price for Earbuds?
On average, wireless earbuds can range from $50 to $250 or more. The under $100 segment offers a variety of options with impressive features.
Are Wireless Earbuds Worth Buying?
Yes, wireless earbuds offer the convenience of tangle-free use and improved portability. Many models under $100 provide excellent audio quality and useful features.
Do Expensive Earbuds Last Longer?
While higher-priced earbuds frequently offer advanced features and premium materials, durability isn't solely determined by price. Proper care and usage play a significant role in the lifespan of any earbuds.
Choosing the best wireless earbuds under $100 doesn't mean compromising on quality or features. From advanced noise cancellation to customizable sound profiles, the options in this price range cater to various needs and preferences. With our top 8 best picks, we hope that you can decide on what device will you be purchasing.