The concern of how to reset earbuds is something that every owner has about the device. From time to time, accidents may happen, which would lead some to conclude that they are probably broken once it's not responding. However, this isn't exactly the case because there are many things you can do to fix the issue and enjoy the sound once again.
What Do You Need to Reset Earbuds?
In regards to how to reset earbuds, there are no specific tools that you would need. The process of resetting your earpieces will actually depend on the type of wireless device you are using and what brand it is.
Thus, you don't need any tools or materials unless your earbud is really broken and in need of repairs. In the following section, I will provide you with the general method on how to reset Bluetooth earbuds.
How to Reset Earbuds?
Although there are several brands and types to consider, you will find out that there is a general way of tackling the issue of how to reset Bluetooth earbuds. Now, below are the basic methods you can employ to reset most of the TWS earbuds—
- First and foremost, you need to locate the power button of the Bluetooth earbuds or headphones
- And then, you have to press and hold the power button
- Lastly, you will need to continue putting pressure on the power button until the LED indicator turned to blue, green, or red, depending on the brand you are working with
However, what if the earbuds don't have any buttons? Or pressing the button just doesn't seem to do the trick? If this is the case, then let's move on and answer the question of how to reset earbuds of different types.
Earbuds with Button on Charging Case
If the buttons are located on the earbuds, you have to follow the guidelines in the instructions provided in the package. But it would be different if the buttons were on or inside the charging case.
And just for a point of reference, let's take a look at how to reset soundcore earbuds—
- Put both the earbuds inside the charging case but leave itopen
- Press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds until the lights on earbuds' charging case flash for 3 times.
- Keep the case open. Wait until you see one light flash fast and the other flash slowly.
Earbuds with Button on Earbuds
In the case of unknown brands, it may be a bit complicated if the earbuds have integrated buttons instead of those on the charging case. However, the factory reset setting is still pretty much the same in almost any premium brand, which includes the following setup—
- Take out the earbuds from the charging case
- Press and hold the power button for an amount of 10 plus seconds until the LED lights of both earbud changes colors
- Once you have seen the light indicator, place the earbuds in your ears and engage one of the earbuds. Again, press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds until the LED lights stabilize.
The guidelines presented above are the method of factory resetting the earbuds with integrated buttons. Brands and models differ, however. If this is the scenario, then the only advice for you to employ is to refer to the instruction paper included in the package.
As you see, the process is relatively straightforward and shouldn't take more than a few minutes. If none of the solutions in this article work, you can bring them to any nearby support center and have them repaired.
However, if you are looking for a reliable brand, then you may want to consider soundcore brand, such as soundcore Liberty 4.